The revolutionary monochrome printer delivers the highest level of detailing
The Ricoh MP W7100SP has been tailored to cater for your engineering needs. The new series delivers high speed performance, flexible layout and new features that would drive your business and profits.
- High productivity
- High quality achieve exceptional print quality
- Simple operability
- Flexibility for every environment
Newly enhanced controller
Offers an enhanced controller as well as full network connectivity to streamline your digital wide-format workflow and deliver consistently high throughput.
To ensure the most efficient layout, stack capacity can be increased to include A0 size as well as automatic folder and stackers.
- Multi stacker
- Double stacker
- Scanner separation unit
- Original hanger
Ricoh’s Usable Print Utility (PrintCopy tool) allows you to centralise management of vast numbers of references and drawings. Its many features include the ability to scan drawings on your Ricoh printer and print them out on a different one or plotter.
@Remote allows monitoring, managing and servicing of your Ricoh printer. This helps improve workflow, auto meter reading and toner replenishment, which can reduce costs and device downtime.
- High-speed output of A1 size paper-up to 14 page per minute
- High-speed scanning at 42.5-340mm per second
High Quality Achieve exceptional print quality
- 600 dpi high resolution print output
- CIS scanning makes it ideally suited for scanning the finest details
- Exceptionally easy to use as all office multifunction devices
- USB/SD slot available
Flexibility for Every Environment
Large array of options available to streamline paper handling workflow
Printer Controller: Simple, Versatile, Secure
A fast and robust print controller that supports various file formats that are commonly used in the CAD market. Improves productivity by executing high speed processing.
- Driver supports-Web To Print Tool to build job sets from HP-GL, TIFF,CALS and JPEG file format
Advanced technology allows end users to do printing and scanning simultaneously
Built-In Color Scanner
- Minimize system footprint with the embedded color scanner
- Scan documents directly to e-mail, USB/SD, Folders, URL, Document Server
- Scan documents of extensive sizes and types
Built to Last:
The Ricoh MP W7100/8140SP is robust and durable. Ricoh products are designed to be a long-term investment for your organization-even in the most demand.
- Maximize your Total Cost of Ownership(TCO) by investing in a system with an exceptionally long life expectancy
You can be rest assured that the Ricoh W7100/W8100SP provides you and your customers the secured transmission of business critical data so essential for transactional communications. Restrict users by using user authentication
- Prevention of unauthorized usage
- The Ricoh W7100/W8100SP comes with the security function, that overwrites and erases files from the hard disk to prevent data leakage
- Once the data encryption has been enabled, data leakage can be prevented on the machine, such as Address book, authentication data, and files. You can choose to encrypt or delete the data currently stored on the machine