Short Throw Projectors
Advanced projection features with flexible connectivity options
Short throw projection is perfect for the modern office where space for presentations may be limited. The PJ WX4241N can show a widescreen presentation from only 61 centimetres and the clever ‘rear-front’ design means your audience can view in comfort with projector noise and vent directed away from them. The short throw also stops obstructions in the projection beam causing shadows on screen and lens glare disturbing viewing. Advanced features such as Wi-Fi connectivity make network connectivity easy for you.
Easy to operate, feature rich projectors
An integral 10W speaker means you do not need to connect an external sound system, saving space and set-up time and a presentation timer ensures your presentations stay on schedule. HDMI connectivity supports 3D presentations from Blu-ray or DVD players, futureproofing your investment. The optional Ricoh PJ Interactive Kit allows you to use any projection surface as an interactive whiteboard.
- 1,280 x 800 (WXGA) resolution for sharp presentations
- 3,300 lumens brilliance gives bright images and vivid colours for comfortable viewing
- Easy network setup saves you time
- Eco mode reduces power usage and extends lamp life up to 5,000 hours
- Screen a wide variety of video formats including MPEG4